Will you 'Roc'
the banking industry with us?
First of all, we are not a traditional bank, but we stillshare some old-fashioned values like integrity,responsibility and most importantly, trust.
With decades of insights and experiences in wealth and asset management, our private client service team provides personalized strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals. Our value is simple, just as one bank should do: Customers first.
Account Manager - BankingApply Now
Primary objective of this position is to manage sales activities for assigned territory / accounts within the US financial institution market.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Quota-carrying role which will have leadership responsibility for the development and execution of winning sales strategies for Roc Bank’s industry-leading portfolio of self/assisted-service hardware, software, professional services, consulting services, and support services solutions. This position will have day-to-day leadership responsibility across all Roc Bank solutions and activities in the assigned account(s), and is not focused on specific solution sets or activities of Roc Bank.
- Incumbent will have primary Roc Bank responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with executive members of strategic client organizations.
- Plans and directs all direct sales activities as well as supporting activities such as account planning, forecasting, executive mapping, and managing accounts receivables.
- Works with sales specialists to map out the key players in the account who are involved in the decision-making process, and strategize on implementing an appropriate account/opportunity plan utilizing a consultative selling approach.
- 2~4 years of related experience selling into the Financial Services industry
- Successful experience in value proposition and business case led selling; Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with account prospects
- Available for 20-25% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in selling software/applications and support services
- 3+ years of related experience
Operations OfficerApply Now
Supervises staff members associated with the CSR and Assistant Customer Service Supervisor positions in the branch.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Open and close the branch, as needed.
- Perform all CSR and New Account Representative duties.
- Schedule shifts, lunches, breaks and time off for optimum customer service.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Provide staff with on-going training through staff meetings or one on one coaching.
- Delegate duties to staff and review work for accuracy and understanding.
- Resolve customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Operate a teller window and/or function as X-box custodian as assigned.
- Prepare weekly incoming/outgoing cash shipments to Head Office, according to schedule.
- Work with Branch Manager to promote a positive, enthusiastic work environment towards excellent Customer Service and harmonious Employee Relationships.
- Function as Bank Secrecy Officer Alternate and complete daily BSA reporting and compliance checks.
- Prepare and review Branch Certifications in rotation with Branch Manager.
- Ensure all operational duties such as cash advances and official checks verification are completed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Fed Ex schedules are being met.
- Refer Legal Process requests and documents to Legal Process Specialist.
- Monitor proof corrections, teller corrections and Combined Reconcilement daily; work with staff to resolve out of balance situations and to improve accuracy as needed.
- Maintain Branch operational files according to retention and compliance guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with the Branch Manager regarding all Branch operations including employee performance issues.
- Complete risk management tasks for areas of responsibility or as assigned, including but not limited to: ensuring that published policies and procedures are kept up to date; required risk assessments are completed and re-visited at appropriate intervals; all vendor management due diligence and other documentation is completed for new and existing vendors.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Flexibility with hours and days, as applicable to branch.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Three years branch banking experience, specifically in teller operations, required.
- Two years supervisory experience required in banking or a similar business environment that included writing reviews, scheduling and coaching employees. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to use a basic calculator.